FIXED ❌ Temporary Connection issue 11 January 2022!

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
edited January 2022 in Support

Hi everyone,

We are currently seeing some temporary connection issues that might be affecting you while playing Candy Crush Soda Saga.

This issue may give various connection errors with events, purchases, video ads or connecting to your game account (Facebook and King account).

We are working on a fix and to get everything back on track and counting on having this sorted out shortly.

Purchases!

If you made a purchase and didn't receive your purchase because of this connection issue, you should receive the items automatically when the incident is over.

In case your purchase does not get delivered, please request a refund or email our Player Support to get this corrected. Find more help on purchase issues and refunds HERE.

Thanks for your patience!

Comments

• erinf1
    erinf1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have tried everything to fix. Turned my phone on and off. Looked for upgrades. Nothing works. I hesitate to Uninstall and reinstall because I have a very high number of boosters and such that I have earned and THAT I HAVE PAID FOR and do not want to lose. What more can I do?

• erinf1
    Options

I play thru the app. My wifi is fine. I can play/use other apps just fine. It's just candy crush soda that not working. Keeps telling me it can't connect to network

• erinf1
    Options

I do have a king acct which I was logged into

• basanders
    basanders Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

i am playing candy crush sage and candy crush soda on my android and it for 1 week stopped connecting to App Store and saying that i do not have an internet connection. my connection is fine, my android is up to date and so are both games. Candy crush jelly works fine. I am unable to play more games and bonus gifts not seen/working.

Can anyone help…

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @basanders

Sorry to hear about this. Let's see if troubleshooting helps:

provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server.

• * to clear cache in Android: visit "settings" in your device - "apps" - "candy crush soda" - "storage" - "clear cache". Be careful not to select "clear data", it deletes your boosters

If this does work, it'd be helpful to know what type of connection error you see.

Is your error a red band saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" when you visit your profile settings in Soda app?

Feel free to share a screeshot of your problem. How to take a screenshot: here

How to upload it: click this icon

Thank you!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @erinf1

Does the problem still persist after you try troubleshooting?

• provided you have a King account to save your progress, try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly (if you play on Android). Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

• what device do you use?
    • What kind of connection error do you see? Is your error a red band saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" when you visit your profile settings in Soda app?

Feel free to share a screeshot of your problem. How to take a screenshot: here

How to upload it: click this icon

thank you!

• erinf1
    Options

Yes. It's the red line, try again in a bit. I will try your suggestions. I have a Samsung Galaxy s20+. This began about a week ago. Anytime I tried to access team, or the arcade, or to even try to login again, would get that error

• calvin5128
    calvin5128 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have wrapped two wrapped candy's twice..on two separate times to clear a column..each time it says you will receive the award when you connect to the internet..I'm am connected..and it still won't allow the column to clear for awards..when I sign off..then sign back on..I lost the tile I passed twice.. really irritating..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?