🌸 Which season from January to March did you like the most? Let us know! HERE
Help us make Soda better 🏆 Let us know what you think about the feature Team Rankings HERE
🎣 Fishing Season!
Hello Sodalicious People!
It’s time to wind down after the end-of-year festivities. Kimmy enjoys some alone time to appreciate the wonders of winter, ice fishing under the aurora that takes the sky. What a start to a new year!
🌟 How does it work?
This Season is going to be slightly different from the previous one:
- On one hand, your challenge will be to complete different quests during the entire Fishing Season. The quests will reward you with Soda caps (points) that will fill up your event progression bar. You can do more than one quest at a time, so get ready for some Sodalicious rewards!
Once the progression bar is full, you will be able to claim the rewards- and you will have a new target for the next bigger rewards!
- You can skip quests that you can’t complete.
- Complete the quests only in your Soda Levels
- Also, you will be playing the tournament Kimmy’s Ice Fishing Cup. Participate in this fishing competition and reach the finals by beating all the other players. Win the tournament to claim the biggest prize in Soda’s history. For the players who dropped off the tournament too early, no worries, we have exciting side content waiting for you😉
- Combine 4 candies together to create a fish! Use the fish as extra power and beat the level. Each collected rainbow fish will contribute to your tournament score.
- The number of collected fish will determine your ranking on the leaderboard. Top the board to progress to the next round of the tournament ( only the top 3 will pass to the next round)
- Players that don’t pass Round3 will get to play Bubblegum Hill from the 2nd of February till the 6th
The more levels you play, the better. Remember that when you pass a quest, you will get rewards that you can use to pass levels again for the tournament
🌟 What can I win?
You can win amazing rewards! From unlimited lives to Gold Bars! The prize list grows the more you play! Isn’t that Sodalicious?
The Regular Rewards are free to claim once you unlock them by playing the quests.
For Deluxe rewards, you might want to purchase and unlock the “Harvest Season Pass” by clicking on the “unlock” button
For this month, some of you will see every certain tier that the rewards are wrapped in a Wonderball!
👉 Remember! You can only claim the prizes of those quests that you have already completed!
🌟 When will I see it?
Fishing Season is open from the 13th January until the 6th of February
For the tournament, the dates are as follows:
Qualifiers: 13th -17th January
Round 1: 19th-23rd January
Round 2: 26th January- 30th January
Finals: 2nd- 6th February
🌟 Who can see it?
Players above level 37 will have the event active
🌟 The event is active but you don't see it?
It's occasionally possible that you'll know someone who might have the event visible in their game when it's not available to you. Do not worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.
To keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things - The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out in the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you're good to go!
And since you are here, we would like to ask you…
👉Did you enjoy the Fishing theme and the art?
👉What do you think about the tournament? Until which round did you make it? Did you enjoy it?
👉Did you like to get some rewards in a Wonderball wrapped?
👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?
Then comment below! We would love to hear it!
💫 No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds!