🎣 Fishing Season!

Options

Comments

• kyleg
    kyleg Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's exciting hadn't been playing long,but I enjoy it.

• cergek
    cergek Posts: 54 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome @cergek

Unfortunately, we accept only use English on our community. Please next time for re-post in English. because that make everyone can be understood. Please go to Google Translate if you can’t speak English. But for your comment is an unsupported language on our community.

Thanks. 😊👍🏻

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,074 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

I finally finished the event, because I saved the new levels for the tournament and I don’t want to keep replaying levels 😜

👉Did you enjoy the Fishing theme and the art? I love it and Kimmy looks so cute 😍

👉What do you think about the tournament? Until which round did you make it? Did you enjoy it? 👉Did you enjoy the Fishing theme and the art? Right now I am in Round 3 and I hope I will finish in 1st place 😁 I think it's a pity that the fish are only counted in new levels to play. When you're at the end of the map, you have few opportunities to get into the top 3.

👉Did you like to get some rewards in a Wonderball wrapped? I definitely love the wonderballs! Especially when there is gold in it! 😍

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? I would like to see more wonderballs with gold, striped lollipop and switch hand please 🤗 I don’t wish to see wrapped and striped candy 😅

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Yosca, and @Nix66 I really like playing my Soda Game but I can not wait until this Fishing Season 🎣 is over with as everytime I create a fish it takes so much time for the fish to float up on the screen the move away then after a few of them they take away from the experience of the game itself and then you have the Leaderboards that take so long to go away too.....Is there not anyone else tried of the Fishing Season like me ❓ 🤦‍♂️🐟🐠🐡

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,074 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @me6412 Yep I am a fast player, I tap, move on move on 🤣, always in a rush 🤣🤣 and my up floating fish and leaderboard are pretty fast too 🤷‍♀️ So I am fine with that.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

I lost round 2 on purpose and expecting to have BGH as promised 🤷‍♂️ I got nothing. I’m so…..

• Talha1
    Talha1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My fishes isn't counting

.and event is about to end..what should I do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?