Soda crush keeps crashing

Options
tanzynia
tanzynia Posts: 3 Newbie

The last few days Soda crush keeps crashing. It crashes about three times an hour, kicks me out and I lose my streak and have to start again. It’s really annoying when you’ve used your sweets to get through a level in order to keep your streak only to lose it because the game crashes out. Why is this happening?

Answers

• Blondie10
    Blondie10 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The game keeps on crashing! It was never this bad. What is going on? I loose everything every time it crashes in the middle of the game. Can't complete/win races because I can't finish the levels. Before you say it, everything is updated. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game several times. I have more than enough free space on my tablet. Please sort it out as this games is addictive but driving me insane to the point that I don't want to play anymore.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Blondie10 and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear about this. Would you mind providing more infos?

• do you have a King account or Facebook account to save your progress?
    • what version is your Soda app?
    • what version is your device OS?
    • what is the make and model of your device? (please add serial number of the model)
    • what is your game user ID?. Here's how to find your game user ID

Thank you

• Blondie10
    Blondie10 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It got worse! Everytime I want to watch an ad to get one more move, the game kicks me out, then I loose a life, and I have to start the level over again. I love this game but I have had it. No one can play a game like this. I can't win races, earn props, gold bars, nothing, because I can't complete a single level without it crashing!

I have more than enough space on my tablet. I play another King game and it never crashes/kicks me out.

I have /safe my progress on my King account.

Everytime a new version of the game is available I update it.

It's a new Samsung tablet my husband bought me for xmas.

I really hope you can help because I have lost everything and I was hoping once I moved the game from my phone to my tablet all these glitches would disappear. Obviously not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?