Hey! Join us!

Season May is here in two different versions, 🌪 Storm 🌪 and 🧽 Mischief 🧽. Find out which story you have HERE
Temporary issue with receiving lives from Team Members, read more HERE

(FIXED) Fishing Tournament Score Reset

TTU90TTU90 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 26 in Support

Why did my score reset to 0 today? I had more than 200 points and it reset.

Best Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,682 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello @zoeetrope and welcome to our Sodalicious Community although I wish you had discovered our lovely and helpful Community under better circumstances.

Yes, there is still 1 day and 6 hours left in The Fishing Cup Tournament.

Would you also please provide the make and model of your device along with the current software version.

And your Player ID.

All this information is helpful to the Game Studio to figure out what went wrong along with a fix. 🤗

Thanks @TTU90 for providing your information. If and or when we hear anything back I will report it here.

Answer ✓
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Answer ✓

Hello @TTU90 @zoeetrope!

Another player shared this from their game👇

Answer ✓
Prev13

Answers

• HavishHavish Posts: 3,635 Level 5

Maybe... you've got in some problems.

I guess I'll tag @Nix66 @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty as Soda Moderators team to help.

Hello there @TTU90 and welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

It could be a number of things that might have caused that to happen. It could be a one time glitch, an app update, or even a device setting.

The Fishing Tournament is still underway but unfortunately there is no way to restore your fish count.

To try to prevent that from happening again please make sure you have enough free memory storage. King Recommends 2 GB free for the game to run smoothly on your device. Without this amount of free memory storage King can not guarantee that your Soda game will operate smoothly

• ejmcclain91ejmcclain91 Posts: 0 Newbie

I had over 700 fish and now they're gone!!! What happened to them???

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 5,429 Soda Moderator
    edited January 22

Hello @ejmcclain91 and welcome to Soda community!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about this. It looks like the event is affected by some sort of a glitch seeing that you're the third person who reports this issue.

did you try troubleshooting to see if it helps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If it doesn't help I'm not sure your fish amount can be restored 😥

I'll pass this on the community manager so hopefully this glitch can be sorted out but she'll be back on office next week.

If you wish you can try contacting Player Support directly from your Soda app:

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why can't I find my boosters"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

• TTU90TTU90 Posts: 5 Level 2

Same thing happened to me today and the answer given was unacceptable. They must have had an even and won’t take responsibility for it or make it right

This is not acceptable at all. If there was a glitch on your end you should make it right. I have seen at least one other post where it happened to another player as well.

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 5,429 Soda Moderator
    edited January 23

Hello @TTU90 and welcome

This is about awknowledging the fact there is a problem in the game. Since more players are coming forward, the situation has been reported to the community manager on Monday, as I said in my previous comment. 👍

But since this is the weekend and community managers are not working now, we might need to be patient. Again, contacting Player Support directly via Soda app is still a viable alternative. They might respond quickly.

I agree this is not ideal since the first tournament will end on Monday but maybe the Studio will make adjustments after seeing what happened.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience 😔

Hello again @TTU90 and yes, it appears to have happened to three players yourself included.

The issue has been reported to our Community Managers and we Moderators are awaiting any news back.

Thanks for your patience!

In the meantime @TTU90 just in case the Community Managers ask for it to report it to the Game Studio on which device did this happen?

Would you please provide me the device make and model along with your current software version.

Also your current Soda game app version along with your player ID.

To find Player ID or sometimes called Game ID:

Open your Game / Select My Profile / Double click on the King logo above your avatar / The ID will be displayed.

iPhone XR

ios 15.2.1

• zoeetropezoeetrope Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi! @Nix66 I also need help with this. I had close to 300 fish and it reset to zero. I have never had this happen before during a fishing tournament in the past and have enough memory space. I’m really disheartened and sad. I was in second place closing in on first and now the tournament is almost over

Answer ✓

Hello @zoeetrope and welcome to our Sodalicious Community although I wish you had discovered our lovely and helpful Community under better circumstances.

Yes, there is still 1 day and 6 hours left in The Fishing Cup Tournament.

Would you also please provide the make and model of your device along with the current software version.

And your Player ID.

All this information is helpful to the Game Studio to figure out what went wrong along with a fix. 🤗

Thanks @TTU90 for providing your information. If and or when we hear anything back I will report it here.

Answer ✓
  • zoeetropezoeetrope Posts: 4 Newbie

iphone 7

iOS 15.1

player ID 7465787206

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I’ve been playing FOREVER and never had a problem before. Also none of my other in game data was effected

• JJRyanJJRyan Posts: 0 Newbie

I have been accumulating fish for the Kimmy’s Ice fishing…when I logged in this morning I was number 2 with 200+fish. Now I was knocked down to the bottom with the least amount of fish. Now I only have the amount I won on the last game. All the other players still have there same amount. What happened????? The game is not over…there are 17 more hours.

• AdavAdav Posts: 534 Level 3
    edited January 23

Same here. I'm really upset, since I worked reallllly hard to get to no 2 and now I have 0 fish???????? No fun, It jumps from 0 fish to 2nd place with every try.....