Hey! Join us!

Season May is here in two different versions, 🌪 Storm 🌪 and 🧽 Mischief 🧽. Find out which story you have HERE
🌸 Which season from January to March did you like the most? Let us know! HERE
Help us make Soda better 🏆 Let us know what you think about the feature Team Rankings HERE
Temporary issue with receiving lives from Team Members, read more HERE

Why am I not getting credit for levels won in bake the cake

lormorlormor Posts: 1 Newbie

Why am I not getting credit for levels won in bake the cake

Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,658 Legend

Hello @lormor and welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

What do you mean by not getting credit? 🤔

Do you mean not collecting the rewards?

When you respond back by typing in the reply box below make sure to tag me so I’ll get a notification. Just type the @ symbol / Immediately after with no spaces type my name / Select my name from the drop down box to activate the tag. It should show in bold as how I tagged you. 🤗

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• vflovflo Posts: 4 Newbie

The game doesn’t release me from the “dome”

In order to get released from the “dome” @vflo you have to reach your Chef’s hat on the game map which includes passing 5 levels or wait for a teammate to buy your way back into the Bakery.

• NanajolynnNanajolynn Posts: 2 Newbie

@Nix66 I get all the "awards" for my team baking the whole cake with the exception of the top (I guess it would be a Master Blaster hammer). I've been on the same team and the last 2 cakes we finished didn't give them to me. Also, link to sign reset password from email doesn't work.

Hi there @Nanajolynn and welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

So you are getting all the rewards from Bake a Cake except the Supersonic Lolly pieces?

It takes 5 pieces collected before the Supersonic Lolly is whole and able to be used.

As for the email password request … please do try again!

• vflovflo Posts: 4 Newbie

I pass the required amount of levels to unlock the dome. I just keep getting the message to pass 1 level to release the dome. I passed 3 levels still didn’t release. Passed 5 levels still no go.

• NanajolynnNanajolynn Posts: 2 Newbie

@Nix66 Yes. I have collected 3 sonic pieces on top level and 2 sonic pieces on the level below the top (at least it is giving me a number 2 and a number 3 respectively with the pieces. This has happened twice. Unless I am reading it wrong. And now I'm not even getting an email link to reset my password.

@vflo Please try this ⤵️

Open your Soda Game / Select Profile / Select Log Out / Close the app / Reopen the app / Log back in to your profile / Open the game. 

It may take a few times of logging out and back in but it usually works! 😉

@Nanajolynn If it’s your Kingdom account password you wish to reset you may do that directly from your Game.

Select the ‘My Profile’ button directly under the ‘Play’ button on the main Game screen and then select ‘Change your password’.