My soda candy crush isn't on my new account. I need my old accounts game. I was almost to level 2000

Jenlea78
Jenlea78 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can I get the game from my old account back please?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,138 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Jenlea78

Did you have a special reason to create a new account? When you log in with the same details from your old account you should see your progress. Make sure you have saved your progress.

If you had a Facebook account and now a King account you need to sync the accounts. Follow the steps here.

If you already had a King account and created a new King account, you have to contact Customer Support, so they can help you with that. To contact Customer Support:

tap on the blue cogwheel, tap on “?” (question mark), tap on my game progress, tap on how to find my game progress back. Then scroll dow and tap on Contact us.

If you need more help, please reply below 🤗

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Jenlea78 and welcome to Soda community

Did you use a password and email to log in to your old account? Did you lose these credentials?

If you remember at least your email you can reset your password. If you can, please use a laptop/pc and visit king.com on Chrome browser to change your password as issues have been reported when Soda app was used to do the password reset instead. In king.com please click "games "- "log in" - "reset your password"

If you don't remember neither your email, nor your password then please create a King account (email + passowrd) if you don't have one yet and contact Player Support. They can manually restore your progress on your new account. Read here for more infos.

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Good luck 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?