Am I the only one encountering numerous bugs in the program right now?

Options
otchhc
otchhc Posts: 5 Level 2

In the last few days, I have experienced:

1. Being told that my team finished "baking a cake" and that I had been awarded enough lollipop pieces to make a whole lollipop, and then not having it available during games. It still shows only 1 piece, which is what I had before. This has happened both on my phone and my laptop.
  2. Trying to create a King account and having the screen freeze and totally hang up the game after I filled in my info and hit the button to create the account. I had to close the game and reopen it, and still didn't have an account. This happened multiple times, so I finally started ignoring the points the game said I would get for creating an account. Finally today I decided to try again and I now seem to have an account. HOWEVER...
  3. The whole time I am typing these comments, I am getting a message popping up every few seconds saying that I need to confirm my e-mail address and it says to "click here" to resend the confirmation e-mail. I've clicked on it a couple of times, but thing has appeared in my e-mail for over a half an hour. In the meantime these messages keep obscuring this box I am typing in.

I just don't get it. I have been enjoying Soda for several years now, and in the last few months it has gone completely done the tubes in multiple respects. Both in terms of bugs, and in terms of the game itself.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi again @otchhc Let’s see if I can help you in any way

I think everything probably has to do with what kind of account you play Soda. If you play via Facebook, know that King is moving away from Facebook in Soda so you might need to create a King account to keep playing in events and claim rewards.

I think that’s why you don’t see the lollipop pieces in your game.

King Community and Soda game are different accounts and maybe the pop up you keep seeing to confirm your email could have to do with you being able to link your game account to the Community account. You can find more info 👉link your king and community accounts.

If you don’t want to link them, do nothing.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @otchhc and welcome to Soda community 😀

In addition to what @Yosca said, did you check your junk email to see if there's the confirmation link ? You might find it there as I did today. Did you click that "resend" pop-up or the green button "confirm my email address" in the email, multiple times?

👇️

This will finalize the creation (or update) of your community account that allows you to post on this forum. It's not related to King account that saves your game progress and allows you to play features and win prizes.

King account can be created either on Soda app or https://www.king.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?