fish disappeared, then tournament disappeared...twice!

Options
angelicosugar
angelicosugar Posts: 6 Level 2

Does support ever respond to the questions directly, I am very grateful to everyone for their help when they answer but I was wondering if the programmers/ support etc ever respond with some resolve or ever replace the lost bonus items etc when there has been a known glitch?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

there is a problem that they're working on to get fixed

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello 🙂

If you lose items (boosters) due to a glitch you can ask Player Support for a refund:

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my prize"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

---

When a game problem is reported on the community, we moderators pass it on to community manager. When the Game Studio (developers) releases updates to her about the situation, we report it back to the community.

Please note that weekend needs to be considered as community manager will be back at work tomorrow, on Monday.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We did all we could do at this point and we're waiting to hear back. Hopefully the competition ranking and prizes will be restored like last week

• angelicosugar
    angelicosugar Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thank you @Pitty_Kitty I really do appreciate your help, I was being genuine regarding how the support works (I realise reading it back it could have sounded quite petulant! honestly it isn't meant that way!)

Thank you again the info you have provided it's absolutely everything I needed to know, you're a star.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

@fucko no problem at all, honestly 🙂 you've raised valid points and I'm glad I could give you some answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?