Where has all my fish for the fishing event gone?

SalArnold
SalArnold Posts: 2 Newbie

I was top of the leader board and played a level then all my fish were gone. This is the 2nd time it’s happened, I’m getting a little fed up with having to restart.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 2

other players have reported this. try restart

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,138 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @SalArnold

I am sorry to hear you have this issue in the fishing tournament and I do understand how you feel. Last week there was a bug and the Studio fixed it. So I will report this too, since I myself noticed Friday the tournament wasn’t in my game and Saturday it was back 🤷‍♀️. All we can do is reporting this and I hope your fish totals will be restored 🤞.

• peggystarus
    peggystarus Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem. I had over 70 fish yesterday and was in the top 3. Today I’m at zero.

• CSlobodow
    CSlobodow Posts: 1 Newbie

I too am upset with my fish disappearing/ I had 255 fish and since got over 40 more but each day i go to 0

Zero. What the heck is going on? I wrote a complaint and they say they are looking into it but there are only hours to go and it is ot fixed and i am very upset and feel gyped especially after purchasing things to help get ahead in the game. A loss of points and money. shame on king.com

C Karlin

• peggystarus
    peggystarus Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2022

Yeah this is getting ridiculous, had 73 yesterday, zero today, did the update, still zero, then logged in again, had 73, played a game, and now I’m back to 12that I just earned. I should be close to first place and now I’m not even close. What is king going to do to make up for this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?