Email and Ice Fishing.

When I signed up I keep getting a message to confirm my email. But I haven’t received any emails from you. Also on the ice fishing I have lost all the fish twice. The first time I was in first place and the second time on was in third place. I need HELP please.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,138 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Community @blvillarreal5455

I am sorry to hear you had an issue in the fishing tournament. Since many others (including myself) mentioned it, we have reported it. Hopefully the Studio will fix it soon.

About email confirmation. Please check your spam inbox to see if there's the confirmation link. This confirmation is related to this Community account and is different from your game account.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @blvillarreal5455 and welcome to Soda community

Did you check the junk section of your emails? Sometimes confirmation emails end up there.

If not, what account are you referring to? Your king account to save your game or community account to post on this forum?

As for the Fishing Cup, this problem has been reported and unfortunately it's been affecting other players.

Hopefully we'll hear back from the Soda team about this situation tomorrow and your ranking position and prize will be restored. This is all we know for now.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience 😓

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,138 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Community @blvillarreal5455

I am sorry to hear you had an issue in the fishing tournament. Since many others (including myself) mentioned it, we have reported it. Hopefully the Studio will fix it soon.

About email confirmation. Please check your spam inbox to see if there's the confirmation link. This confirmation is related to this Community account and is different from your game account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?