Deleted progress in contest streak

CubiQ
CubiQ Posts: 3 Newbie

Can you pkease revert back my progress? I Won last two streak contest and from yesterday the progress (2wins) are gone.. can you explain the reason pls?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello @CubiQ and welcome to Soda community

Do you mean this streak? 3 weekly contests won in a row

Or do you mean Fishing Cup/Kimmy's Ice Fishing?

• CubiQ

Yes i mean the Champions streak last week over 220 lvls week before close to 200lvls now 35 and i am first.

• Pitty_Kitty

Ok thank you @CubiQ

I understand third consecutive weekly contest has yet to finish? In this case I suggest to wait for that result.

It's possible the game is keeping track correctly of all your wins but you're not seeing the correct graphics (badges) now because of a glitch.

If you win third weekly contest too and don't receive any rewards for the champion streak by next Monday then the last option would be contacting Player Support and asking them to send the prizes to your game.

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my prize"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

• CubiQ

Still i didnr receive the reward…

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @CubiQ !

Can you elaborate more, please?

Do you mean that you didn't receive the reward from Player Support 2 months ago?

Do you mean that you played Champion Streak a second time recently and the problem with the feature happened again?

thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?