πŸ’Œ Love Season

Options

Comments

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

@Niani01 , Me too. BUT I keep forgetting how to find my code. I am worried about spammers as well.

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    edited February 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House RulesΒ 

• aboasmail
    aboasmail Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

How get on

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House RulesΒ 

• Nikkyshayah
    Nikkyshayah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Very painful when you don't have enough life to complete your game

• AmahD
    AmahD Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why can’t I login to my King account with the same login details I use for my candy crush soda saga account? And how do I link my Facebook to the account

• aboasmail
    Options

Warum kann ich mich nicht mit denselben

• aboasmail
    Options

Why can't I win the gold sake and the competition for the royal cup

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    Options
    What do I have to do to be able to participate in the awards?

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,333 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Nix66 @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca

Love season complete

Β My feedback

πŸ‘‰ Did you like Love and art theme?

I loved the theme of love and giant love letters

πŸ‘‰What do you think about the quests and rewards?

The easy quests to complete, the power option skip quests and the rewards I liked in the wonderballs. I received Supersonic Lolly, various Booster and gold

πŸ‘‰ Was it easier for you to upgrade your quests and claim the rewards?

Easy and I was able to upgrade the quests, no problem claiming rewards

πŸ‘‰ Were you able to follow your missions from the levels? Do you think it is useful?

Very useful to be able to follow the missions of the level you are playing, to see how the progress is going.

It should continue to be implemented in the following seasons

πŸ‘‰ Did you finish the season early? What do you think of having Royal Pass and Bear Brawl at the top of the season?

I finished it before the season, it's also nice to have the royal pass, you also get some gold, timed powerups to beat the levels and energy for the bear fight.

I like Bear Brawl, but it's a bit hard to get to the top and takes a long time to recharge energy.

πŸ‘‰ Is there anything you especially love about him? Or something you don't like at all?The wonderballs for the rewards they have and the gold Increases the chance for Wonderballs to get Supersonic Lolly or Supersonic Lolly pieces.

Received a Supersonic Lolly in the Wonderballs

Next season this Bubblegum hill instead of Bear Brawl

In the next seasons, other King characters will also appear, such as Jenny, Cupcake Carl, Liquorice Larry, Odus, Misty, Tiffi, Nutcracker or Dachs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?