Server issues

Juicychicken
Juicychicken Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi having issues with Candy crush Soda not connecting to the server. Has not worked for several days. Please assist

Answers

• david21780
    david21780 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• Blondie10
    Blondie10 Posts: 8 Level 2

I am addicted to the game but have now had enough. For about 3 months now it kicks me out of every single level. Everytime I loose my props, can't finish a race, can't watch ads for extra moves... It is infuriating and nothing is being done about it! Yes, I'm using the latest version, yes, I have enough space, I have uninstalled and re-installed it, loosing everything except the level I was on, no change. Please fix the glitches as this game is no fun anymore!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Blondie10

Do you mean you play a level and Soda app shuts down/crashes and then closes out of nowhere?

• Do you use a King account or Facebook account to save your progress?
    • What is the model name and the model number of your device (they're separate)? In case you don't know, you should be able to find these infos in your device settings.
    • What is the latest version of your device software (OS) update?
    • What is the latest version of Soda app update you have?

Thank you!

• Juicychicken
    Juicychicken Posts: 2 Newbie

hi did not answer query but thank you for a constructive reply. Sorted it now as deleted app then reinstalled . Basically app was not connecting to server which was a king error as Cc was fine and all my other apps. cheers😙

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?