//Arena Game issue// No energy accumulating or populating

SpartErois
SpartErois Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello.

I just started the Arena portion of the game and I am at level 1. Despite collecting many energy tokens in the Royalty Path - nothing is accumulating. When I go to start the game, it say no energy & provides the option to use gold to purchase energy. I have done this about 4 times & the energy never populates. Any idea on a potiential solution?

Thanks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello @SpartErois and welcome to Soda community

Thank you for providing screeshots. Sorry to hear this happens.

Do you play Soda on this device only or other devices too?

I'm not sure you can restore the energy currency that appears already claimed but troubleshooting may help for the next ones in case this is a temporary glitch:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

For the energy you couldn't earn due to this glitch, the only solution is contacting Player Support. They may be able to send you a refund of your missing items

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

• Pitty_Kitty

If the problem still persist after troubleshooting steps, would you mind adding more infos so I can report this?

• What device do you use? (make and model)
    • What is the latest version of your device software (OS) update?
    • What is the latest version of your Soda app update?
    • What is your game user ID? This number allows your game account to be located. To find it, open Soda app, visit your profile settings and click twice the King logo on top. The logo will be replaced by a number. More info here

Thank you!

• Pitty_Kitty

@SpartErois

I forgot to ask you. Does this inability to claim energy happen on the "free" path only? Were you able to claim the timed boosters of the free path?

In a normal situation you should be able to unlock the prizes on the premium path only after you purchased the offer. Did you purchase the premium path offer and couldn't obtain the energy the same way as the free path? Or do these check marks appear without having purchased anything?

When you selected the option (those 2 green buttons in your screenshot) to buy extra energy, were your gold bars taken?

Thank you for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?