Wonder Ball vs Previous version of Daily Bonus (boosters)

Options

Comments

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Doesn't make sense if they know already that we are not happy..as long as they are making a profit,same old story.

Profit over people.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options

Nix66...

Okay so it might change on the next update which is i think tomorrow on Sunday or Monday???.. what i don't get is that i had the old format daily boosters since i downloaded candy soda in 2014 n 8 years later it changes??..

I can hardly beat 1 level now...it sad!

• Elleni39
    Options

Florence i agree with u!... ppl aren't happy so y dont they change it back??..

That's y i never spent 1 cent in the 8 years i been playing!..love candy soda so much, now it bores me being on the same level for 3, 4 days...

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

@Elleni39

I feel your pain,

The enjoyment has been sucked right out of the game.

Day after day after day on the same level is actually a real bore now.

Well at least we have made ourselves clear but I don't think it will make the slightest difference.

With everything going on right now it was nice to get a bit of escapism in the game and they took it away from us.

King get your act together and give us dedicated players back what we had.

• Elleni39
    Options

Nix66..

Okay thank u...i really miss my old format...well see what happens..๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Elleni39
    Options

Florence...

Yes!.. 2014, 8 years later n now i get a wonderball... i think tomorrow, Monday is an update, curious to see if it changes again.. but i doubt it... im sooooo bored with candy soda now...i can barely beat 2 levels a day..been noticing the episode races r way slower, its like nobody is able to beat levels..

• Elleni39
    Options

Florence, i thought maybe when i updated it today it would go back but nothing...im sooo bored wth candy soda anymore...i wonder if u uninstall it would it go back to other format of daily bonuses...but im afraid to do it..

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

@Nix66

You are very lucky to escape all these changes. I have not received daily bonuses for over a month now. As I said in a previous post, I had logged in for over 800 days (COVID and all!) and have received no daily bonuses since around 750 days. I had to reload the games because of some glitch and of course lost all log in days. I also used to receive some free bonuses when I logged in...they too have been gone for some time. I also used to receive 5 free moves if I was close to completing a level...haven's seen those for quite some time. Let's hope you are right and that these features return or at least some better ones to bring back the enjoyment of playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?