(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• MrCrushCrush
    MrCrushCrush Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    First explain update the app process. then explain force close app ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™„
  • timin4
    timin4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem for 2 consecutive days now! Please fix this issue.....

• MrCrushCrush
    Options
    Nix66 sounds like alot of other people having the same issue. Not much of a response from King support?๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿค”
  • SoDa72
    SoDa72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

there is no help from king. the problem is while we are waiting for days to play we are missing our daily gifts. and when we delete the game and reinstal it you lose all your stuff.sure you stay on the same level but im on over 200 days into daily log ins now i will have to start at day 1. and ive tried everything to fix it. its obviosly not my laptop!

when i logged onto my game on my cell it started me at day 1. plz fix this soon!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @popslavica

Sorry to hear that your Soda is crashing.

Thank you for your detailed infos. Since you tried troubleshooting to no avail, I can only pass this on to the community manager so this can be investigated further.

to be clear, when you say you reinstalled Soda app (to the previous version), do you also mean you tried to uninstall Soda app from your pc entirely and reinstall it from microsoft store? But the updated app still crashes when you open it?

Can you also tell me your game user ID? It's a number that allows Player Support to locate your king account. To find it, visit your profile settings. At the very top you'll see the King logo, please click it twice. The logo will be replaced by a number. More info here.

thank you

• MrCrushCrush
    Options
    King is removing Soda Crush Saga from its site!
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @MrCrushCrush @jodero @Laura17318 @hopescandycrush @Kingqueen1 @SoDa72 @timin4

I'm very sorry to hear you're all experiencing this problem. We moderators are happy to try help you get to your game as soon as possible but please note that we have limitations. We're not King employees but once we determine standard troubleshooting doens't help we can collect data from players to forward to Player Support for further investigation.

This may take time. Alternatively you have the chance to contact Player Support directly from here if your Soda app doesn't load.

Now back to the loading problem. would you share more details?

• what is the device you use? (make and model)
    • What is the latest version of software (OS) of your device? (you can find this info+ make and model when you visit your device settings)
    • Do you have at least 2 GB of free storage in your device?
    • Where do you play Soda? On app? On a browser?
    • What is the latest Soda version you have? (you can find this info in the app store you downloaded Soda app from)
    • Do you use a King account or Facebook account to save your progress?
    • What is your game user ID? More info here. If Soda app crashes you won't be able to retrieve your ID but if you happen to play a different King game on the same device or Soda on a different and working device that is logged to the same game account, the ID of the account is still the same

Thank you for your patience and help๐Ÿ™‚

• SoDa72
    SoDa72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

ย satellite c855

Edition Windows 10 Home

yes i have enough storage

i think i play on a browser on my laptop (the app on my cell works, it just started me at level 1 yesterday)

installed version 1.211.900.0

pretty sure i save through fb

my gamr will not load to get my info. it blinks a black screen and dissapears. this issue just started when i logged in on the 14th. everything worked fine on the 13th.

• popslavica
    popslavica Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Yes, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely several times, and upon start the game crashes immedialtely, just a brief flash of the game window appears and immediately disappears. Other king games (I have candy crush saga and several others) work flawlessly. I have a backup of older version of ccss and it works just fine, but after microsoft store auto-updates it to newest version, it stops working again (I keep backups of all store apps like these just for this occasion - to be certain that older version works and new version cause crashes.)

My user ID is 1005266397

Kind regards.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @SoDa72

Yes, you're right, I'm sorry. If your Soda app doesn't load you can't retrieve your game user Id but if you happen to play a different King game on the same device or Soda on a different and working device logged to the same game account, the ID of the account is still the same. I'll edit the message, thank you.

To be clear, does it mean that you play on an app you downloaded from your Microsoft Store in your windows pc? I ask because yours is the same app version I have on windows. Which would mean you don't play on a browser (chrome/mozilla/edge) through Facebook for example

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?