What happened to my game?

mjwilhelm
mjwilhelm Posts: 1 Newbie

I play on Windows 10. I was playing last evening then went to the store and upon returning? It was just gone? If I reset? Will I lose my almost 4500 levels?

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @mjwilhelm and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Did you recently update the app? Do you mean you try to open the app but it shows a black screen and crashes?

If you use an account to save your progress, you'll be able to keep all your levels. Do you use a King account or Facebook account?

For now please do not try to uninstall the app.

Other players have reported this and I have passed it on. Hopefully a solution will be found quickly. As soon as I have updates about this issue from the community manager I'll be sure to post them

Thank you for your patience!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

Hello @charlie567

To be safe, please don't uninstall Soda app. I would think that as soon as the issue is fixed and you'll be able to open Soda app again and find your boosters but I dont' have specific infos about this very recent problem yet, I'm sorry.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @mjwilhelm and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Did you recently update the app? Do you mean you try to open the app but it shows a black screen and crashes?

If you use an account to save your progress, you'll be able to keep all your levels. Do you use a King account or Facebook account?

For now please do not try to uninstall the app.

Other players have reported this and I have passed it on. Hopefully a solution will be found quickly. As soon as I have updates about this issue from the community manager I'll be sure to post them

Thank you for your patience!

• charlie567
    charlie567 Posts: 22 Level 2

All rewards will be lost?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

Hello @charlie567

To be safe, please don't uninstall Soda app. I would think that as soon as the issue is fixed and you'll be able to open Soda app again and find your boosters but I dont' have specific infos about this very recent problem yet, I'm sorry.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?