13ยป

Comments

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 83 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Daily regular Boosters

Florence...

I know right!.. n i get the same purple 1 everyday...n im on day 461.. who in there right mind would want 5 mins of some thing compared to 2 hours??.

Let us pick what we want.. then every one will be happy...im bored to death of this game now.

Plus ur right, who knows when it will ever change.. mines didnt change cause of an update or any thing..it just happened one day, soda moderator said some people got chosen for a test version, some people r very lucky n have there regular daily boosters.. they need to let us pick.. it's not that hard, let us choose...so everyone can get what they want...im completely dumb founded that every time i look at this poll the wonderball is winning!...we need 2 hours back!...im still stunned that after 7 years of playing n it suddenly changes.. im glad i got someone to vent about this too on here..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

Even though i doubt we will ever see it again...but i hope at least we get a choice.. *Edited by CM:rude*..

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your giving us your opinions!

All opinions matter to us, and there are different tastes as there are different people. So please, let's stay sweet kind and let's respect the choices of everyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you! ๐Ÿค—

• Elleni39
    Options
    Daily regular Boosters

Florence, wait why did we both get edited??... neither of us said any offensive words...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Clymah14
    Clymah14 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Daily Wonderballs

Daily Boosters, please!

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Daily regular Boosters

Edited by CM:๐Ÿคจ Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

• Elleni39
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Daily regular Boosters

Edited by CM: ๐Ÿ˜ณ Please keep it on topic - Check our House Rulesย 

• LadyRaffie
    Options

Hello everyone!

@Elleni39 and @Florence58 please stay on topic. I completely understand that you want to share your feedback about the game but you can find the right threads in the Discussions area. If you don't find it, you can always open a new thread and comment.

This poll is about what do you prefer Daily regular boosters or Daily Wonderballs and why, everything else is off-topic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you!

• Elleni39
    Options
    Daily regular Boosters

Ladyraffie, arent we staying on topic, of which daily booster we want??.. we just very upset about it changing..

We would love to have a choice so everyone can pick what they want regular or wonderball...please let us have a choice so everyone can have fun again playing this game..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

• green420
    green420 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Daily Wonderballs

Wonder balls love this game

• LadyRaffie
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello!

@Elleni39 this is just a poll. For which you both have already voted. And yet you two kept having conversations with each other about the game, not only about the Daily rewards. That conversation is off-topic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and feedback on which you daily rewards you prefer. All of it is passed to the Studio ๐Ÿค—

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?