How do I get a badge for passing the 1000 mark?

vcbball
vcbball Posts: 4 Newbie

I’m way passed the 1000 mark how do I get a badge for that, and how do I earn new badges?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hello @vcbball ! and welcome to Soda community!

Congratulations on achieving this milestone! You may claim your level 1000 badge for your community profile once you take a screenshot of your map and post the picture on the thread for level 1000 badge. there are badges for every achieved milestone, visit the page here

If you're interested in other badges check the Soda off-topic section here. In some threads, you just need to post a comment to win badges 🤗. In other threads, badges are the prizes after winning a challenge like Soda weekend challenge that is held every weekend in Soda community

Outside Soda community you may find other fun threads here in HUB community where you can find other badges.

More infos about badges and community points here

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

Simple Simon I am...How to: Get collecting Badges? Naming New Bears? How to get more Friends added? I'm a Disabled Senior Vet and don't understand the instructions posted.been playing a long time, My PC is in Storage, so I have to play on my phone.

Idaho_Biker, aka: Rick

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

3rd Bear: "Ome-Omy-Oh"

• Sonjafrank
    Sonjafrank Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I've reach level 1000 in bubble witch saga3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?