What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

No internet acces

Options
sabinneke
sabinneke Posts: 9 Level 2

After I create a king account, I can play but I don’t have no internet anymore.

no acces to the store and my friends…

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sabinneke

I see, thank you for the infos.

Ok, If you do see the message "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" then the situation on Soda app in your ipad is a tricky one. Do you know if you were able to successfully transfer your Facebook account to a King account before this problem occured?

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and app gets corrupted. The only solution that can effectively solve it is uninstalling and reinstalling Soda app. Unfortunately, uninstalling causes to delete permanently all the boosters saved on the ipad. Only levels and gold bars are saved on a King servers and can be retrieved.

Before uninstalling, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If it doesn't work then reinstalling is the only solution left. I'm very sorry to tell you this.

King offers replacements of boosters that were purchased and not used yet.

To contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "gold bars and purchases"- "why haven't I received my prize"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Hopefully after reinstalling Soda app, you'll be able to get back to your King account and levels but if you are not, you can contact Player Support so they can help you move your levels from Facebook account to King account

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save". Explain you had a Facebook account and you tried to move to a King account by following in-game steps and then this type of error happened and don't have access to your levels anymore.

Hope this helps

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @sabinneke and welcome to Soda community!

Let's find out what's going on🙂

• which country are you playing from?
    • do you play on Soda app installed on your device? Mobile? Or Windows 10 computer?
  • sabinneke
    Options

Hello

im playing from Belgium.

My device is IPad and iPhone.

Candy Crush works but Candy crush soda doesn’t , no connection to the server.

Thank you

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @sabinneke

Thank you for the infos! you said you encountered this issue after you created a King account, does it mean that you didn't use any account to save your progress before ? or were you saving your progress with a Facebook account or apple ID?

Do you have this server issue on Soda apps both on your ipad and iphone?

Do you see this type of red error when you visit your profile settings in both of your devices?

thank you

• sabinneke
    Options

Hello,

I played with the facebook account, so they asked for a King account and then it happened.

it is on my iPad, with my phone the game don’t asked for a king account.

when I try to login with my email I have the server error, no internet available, it’s like the picture you sent.

kind regards

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sabinneke

I see, thank you for the infos.

Ok, If you do see the message "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" then the situation on Soda app in your ipad is a tricky one. Do you know if you were able to successfully transfer your Facebook account to a King account before this problem occured?

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and app gets corrupted. The only solution that can effectively solve it is uninstalling and reinstalling Soda app. Unfortunately, uninstalling causes to delete permanently all the boosters saved on the ipad. Only levels and gold bars are saved on a King servers and can be retrieved.

Before uninstalling, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If it doesn't work then reinstalling is the only solution left. I'm very sorry to tell you this.

King offers replacements of boosters that were purchased and not used yet.

To contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "gold bars and purchases"- "why haven't I received my prize"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Hopefully after reinstalling Soda app, you'll be able to get back to your King account and levels but if you are not, you can contact Player Support so they can help you move your levels from Facebook account to King account

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save". Explain you had a Facebook account and you tried to move to a King account by following in-game steps and then this type of error happened and don't have access to your levels anymore.

Hope this helps

• sabinneke
    Options

Thank you for all your help, unfortunately I must do a reinstall 😥

• sabinneke
    Options

I did a reinstall and got all my levels back.

thank you so much for all your help. ☺️👍👍👍👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?