Transfer from Facebook, change password without access to email?

jessicagourley14
jessicagourley14 Posts: 2 Newbie

I got the notification that Facebook log in was no longer being supported and was prompted to enter my email and password. Without thinking, I clicked through the prompts too quickly and confirmed my email, aka my new log in, as one that I no longer have access too. The password it had generated did not save in my phone and I didn’t write it down, so now I’m unable to change any of my log in information. My current account ID is 1020427436 and I’m on level 4305. If I create a new account and provide a new account ID, can my progress be restored? I’m afraid to log out of my current account for fear that I will not be able to get back in.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @jessicagourley14 and welcome to Soda community!

Yes, please don't log out just yet. You may regain access to your current account if you contact Player Support and ask them to change both email address and password for you.

You would also need to contact Player Support if you were to restore your progress on a new account but first let's try the first option since you're still logged in/have the account ID.

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?