Level 3400

tinslady63
tinslady63 Posts: 14 Level 2

Why does level 3400 not have the color monster on it as shown in examples? The level is absolutely impossible to win. Something needs to be done. It's ridiculous because you can't even get to the 4th part with enough moves to win.. or am I just wasting my time on getting an answer? I have seen several of the same questions on the same level..

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @tinslady63 and welcome to Soda community!

Do you mean the turtle that eats all cyan candies? I don't see it either on this level so it must have been updated. Levels are tweaked and adjusted all the time based on players' in-game feedback.

However this level is very hard to pass indeed. I'm pretty sure I used boosters when I passed it the first time some months ago. Fish can help you pop the bottles but they won't help you move the bear toward the finish line first if there are honey blockers on board.

I would still use double delish fish booster in this level but I'll try again to see if I can give you other suggestions 🤔

• tinslady63

@Nix66 yes it candy crush soda saga.. I said monster..but it's the turtle that eats the cyan candies. Some of the helpful hints show it on there but people are saying it's not on theirs. I guess they took it off. But I have tried every booster I have and nothing gets me even close to the 4 part to release the 2nd bear.. it's so frustrating 😫. I love playing this game..it's actually the only game I do play. They need to put it back.

Thanks for responding to me

• tinslady63

@Pitty_Kitty hi thanks for replying. I have tried everything..I have nothing left. And I can not get to the 4th part to release the 2nd bear. It's so frustrating. There's no sense in making it this hard to do.. they either need to put the turtle back or put more moves on it.. I'm about to give up, this is the only game I play..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?