how to add new friends on facebook

Lotti
Lotti Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
edited March 2022 in Support

how to add new friends on facebook play on my lap top through facebook have new friends but cannot see how to connect them to my game could somebody offer me some solutions Many Thanks Cheers

Answers

• 天使心寶貝
    天使心寶貝 Posts: 6 Level 2

如何在Facebook上添加新朋友 通過Facebook上玩有新朋友,但看不到如何將他們連接到我的遊戲 有人能為我提供一些解決方案 非常感謝

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Lotti and welcome to Soda community! 🤗

I'd suggest to reboot the game on Facebook.

• log out
    • close Facebook page -
    • clear cache of browser you use (mozillla, chrome etc). check here
    • make sure your browser is updated. check here
    • restart device
    • open Facebook

Alternatively you could try to use a different browser to see if it helps. Chrome is usually the browser that King suggests to use

• Pitty_Kitty

@天使心寶貝 Hello there! 🤗

Please note that Soda community only supports English. Players come from all over the world and we can understand each other better this way 🤗

If you're not very fluent it's okay. Please translate your comments with Google translate or Bing.com for example and post again.

If you need any help in the game, visit our Help Center here available in 22 languages. Or ask a question (in English) in our support section here. We'll be happy to help.

Thank you

• Lotti
    edited March 2022

Thank you for your suggestions I have tried this 6 times also tried other browsers I have so many new friend to play this game with but no luck in connecting them with the game any other suggestions please Cheers Lotti

PS I use Chrome

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello again @Lotti

I see. Let's investigate more

You play on Facebook site, correct?

What laptop do you use specifically? (make and model)

Is it possible that you need to check and update permissions in your Facebook settings? Please read here for more info

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your game map and/or Facebook settings making sure that no personal and sensitive info, email address included, is displayed? It might help understand what's going on. How to take a screenshot here

Alternatively you can share the picture privately to me via private message on this forum

Thanks

• Lotti

Hope this is what you are after and can help if not let me know what you need Cheers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?