What happened with all boosters?

Options
Hell66
Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑

All my booster just locked πŸ”’ from one minute to the next. Why?

I’m trying to send a screenshot to show you but Vanilla want let me

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@Hell66 even the old ones you've already played? or are you referring to new levels only

Still, would you tell me the level numbers of some of these levels, please? so I can check. It may happen to find levels with locked boosters because Game Studio designs them like that. If that is the case then it shouldn't be a glitch.

did you try troubleshooting as suggested above to see if it helps?

If it does not, then a screenshot of these levels would help, please. If you have issues with Vanilla when you upload pictures, try to log out from your community account, clear cache of your browser and lock back in.

Thank you

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,774 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Hell66 This happened to me once before. Try clearing cache....the steps are logout, clear cache, turn off device, and login again. I hope that help.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Hell66 !

Do you mean that boosters are locked on the preview screen of the level?

Which levels have locked boosters on them, exactly?

thanks πŸ™‚

• Hell66
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty all bosters are locket πŸ”I

I have locket bosters every level I tryed,

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@Hell66 even the old ones you've already played? or are you referring to new levels only

Still, would you tell me the level numbers of some of these levels, please? so I can check. It may happen to find levels with locked boosters because Game Studio designs them like that. If that is the case then it shouldn't be a glitch.

did you try troubleshooting as suggested above to see if it helps?

If it does not, then a screenshot of these levels would help, please. If you have issues with Vanilla when you upload pictures, try to log out from your community account, clear cache of your browser and lock back in.

Thank you

• Hell66
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty

Yes even the old levels was the β€œpre” boosters locked πŸ”’

I now some levels are locked πŸ”’ like level 11

I played level 50, 44, 10, 451, 480 yesterday to collect to four in a row and those level never has all locked pre boosters.

But from one minute to the next all pre boosters on every level was locked.

Today I cleared cache and turned of my phone and restarted it and the boosters was restored again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?