Restore my level, please!

IdeSD
IdeSD Posts: 5 Level 2
  • Crazy Cat Lad said to another gamer: "If you no longer have access to the email that you used on your King account, please create a new account and let me know the Game ID and level you were on and I will help you out."

• I already created a new account.
  • Game old ID is 8035249151
  • My level was 2187
  • Thank you in advance for putting me back on track, please!!!

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @IdeSD and welcome to Soda community

If you lost your progress on Soda game, please contact Player Support so they can restore your levels manually.🤗

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Crazy Cat Lad is a community manager and works at King so he may be able to directly assist you but I'm a moderator and I'm a soda player like you who volunteers here in Soda community 🤗 Unfortunately I can't restore your levels for you

hope this helps

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

Hello again @IdeSD

Community managers don't work on weekends, I'm afraid 😅

Did you try to contact Player Support? You should receive an automatic email first and then they should reach out to you. They'll probably do that on working days too, I assume

Also, did you lose your progress on Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga?

thanks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

Hello @IdeSD and welcome to Soda community

If you lost your progress on Soda game, please contact Player Support so they can restore your levels manually.🤗

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Crazy Cat Lad is a community manager and works at King so he may be able to directly assist you but I'm a moderator and I'm a soda player like you who volunteers here in Soda community 🤗 Unfortunately I can't restore your levels for you

hope this helps

• IdeSD
  • IdeSD

@Crazy Cat Lad, you said to another gamer: "If you no longer have access to the email that you used on your King account, please create a new account and let me know the Game ID and level you were on and I will help you out."

I have the same issue and I already created a new account. Pitty_Kitty answered me, but didn't work! Please, help me.

Game ID: 8035249151

Level: 2187

Thank you in advance for putting me back on track!!!

• IdeSD
    edited April 2022

@Crazy Cat Lad my ID is 13414072410, after I created a new account, but the level is at 1!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

Hello again @IdeSD

Community managers don't work on weekends, I'm afraid 😅

Did you try to contact Player Support? You should receive an automatic email first and then they should reach out to you. They'll probably do that on working days too, I assume

Also, did you lose your progress on Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga?

thanks

• IdeSD

Thank you @Pitty_Kitty and @Crazy Cat Lad .

My game is already back to the previous level.

Everything worked!

🙏👏👏😃

• Pitty_Kitty

I'm glad to see you finally got your levels back. 🤗

Happy crushing 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?