Why was my progress not saved and I have to start over again?

mgsox25
mgsox25 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on level 120 something i believe and had saved my progress but now im back at level 56. Why didnt my progress save??? Im mad if i have to start over again.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @mgsox25 and welcome to Soda community!

Did you change devices or platforms where you play Soda?

Do you see a connection error message in profile settings in your Soda app?

Are you saving your progress with a King account? Did you try to check for game updates and troubleshooting? Steps below:

• log out, close game, clear cache (check here), restart device, open game, log in and pass any level to reconnect to the server

If you are not able to retrieve your progress and you would rather not catch up and replay those 60 missing levels then you may try contacting Player Support and ask them to manually put you at the correct level

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?