Bots Galore on Four in a Row

minnaj
minnaj Posts: 176 Level 3

I've written about it before and unfortunately I still have to complain about the Bots on Four in a Row. I am now in day FOUR on the same game, I'm the only one playing, with two different bots blocking my lines not even attempting to play. You really have to change this game. If people don't play on day one, they need to be deleted from the game. And allow us to play more than two squares per day.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @minnaj and welcome!

I understand the frustration. I'll pass on your feedback 👍️. At this moment I can only offer you the possibility to support Soda ideas that aim to improve 4 in a row. check them out here.

Where do you play Soda? In what timezone? If it helps, I complete 2 tiles half a hour before the feature resets and 2 tiles just when a new day for 4 in a row starts which happens at 10 am CEST where I live. I play by myself most of the times to ensure I don't get stuck. 🤷‍♀️

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello again @minnaj

Would you have anything else to add to your initial post since you marked your question as unanswered?

Thanks 🙂

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 176 Level 3

No, I said what I've been saying all along. But nobody says they're going to change it for the better which is why I marked it as unanswered. I followed the link you provided but it didn't give me any place to vote against bots on four in a row.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?