Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For days I have not had a list of friends who I can send lives to....nor am I able to send any. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gang
Hello @suzer1 and welcome!
Do you save your levels with a King account or Facebook account?
If you use a Facebook account, there is a problem regarding friends that is affecting players who play on Facebook site and Windows app.
It's currently under investigation.
Please keep an eye on the main support thread here for more updates on the situation
If you save your levels with a King account instead, and your friend list is blank, let me know
thanks!
Oops - typo. I don't receive any lives either.