What do I do?

theesupermom
theesupermom Posts: 2 Newbie

Ok so lately I’m having more game crashes when I’m at the point of the end of a game especially when I use multiple extras combinations such as the wrapped candy with a fish or a color ball and stripped candy. Which forces close the app and I loose progress and have to replay that level? How do I fix this?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Community @theesupermom

I am sorry to hear your game crashes 😕.

You can try troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

In addition, you could also visit this help page 👉 here (tap/click on the green word) , select your device type and follow the steps to see if that solves the crashing.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Community @theesupermom

I am sorry to hear your game crashes 😕.

You can try troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

In addition, you could also visit this help page 👉 here (tap/click on the green word) , select your device type and follow the steps to see if that solves the crashing.

• theesupermom
    theesupermom Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you I will try that now and keep you posted.😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?