Leaderboard missing

helpinggrany
helpinggrany Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

In CCSoda there used to be a leaderboard on the side of the screen and now it disappeared. Does anyone know how to get it back? I’m asking this question for my mother-in-law unfortunately I can’t be there to see her screen. She is playing on the app not FB. Thank you

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hello @helpinggrany and welcome to Soda community!

I'm not sure which feature you're referring to 😅 players may have different features from the other players' .

But hopefully it'll come back soon, make sure Soda app is updated 🙌

Tomorrow season of April will start in Soda, so the seasonal pass may appear in the game and you'll be able to complete quests and claim rewards.

Egg hunt tournament will start too, players will have to collect yellow candies, which will be reshaped as yellow eggs. There will be a leaderboard.

Have a look at this page to read more, maybe these events are familiar 😀

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator

Hello @helpinggrany Maybe you mean the Episode Race? As long as you are in an episode (15 levels) you can see the Episode Race, where you can check your rank.

However, sometimes there is no Race, and if that’s the case you sometimes see, when you have reached a certain level a pop-up saying “congratulations not many players came that far” and you receive some gold bars.

Maybe when your mother in law starts playing a new episode she sees the Race back 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?