Deluxe Rewards

tmfischer
tmfischer Posts: 8 Level 2

I finished the Egg Hunt and purchased the Deluxe Rewards. That put my boosters at about 25 for each of them. After playing a couple more puzzles the game started going really slow and then totally stopped. I had to restart my computer. Now all of my boosters are at 3. How do I get back the totals I had? Thanks.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hello @tmfischer and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this, unfortunately this forum doesn't handle refunds or purchases issues as they contain sensitive information of the player.

Please contact Player Support to ask for a replacement of items that you purchased.

If you don't play Soda on mobile device, contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received" . It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find ID on Facebook site: here

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

Good Luck

• tmfischer

Thank you for your response. I am not asking for a refund, I am asking for the game to reset. I have restarted my computer two times and the game still has me back like I am playing for the first time. I have been playing this game for a year and a half and my settings are not what they were before the game stopped on me. I made 6 purchases yesterday and everything was going fine until about an hour after my last purchase. Now what I purchased is not at the numbers I paid for. How do I reset the game to the level it was before it crashed instead of like a player playing for the first time? I know this because it is giving me tutorials like a new player would get. Thank you and please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can help on my end.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @tmfischer

Ok, let's try to understand what's going on here

• Did the game bring you back to level 1? Did you lose your progress?
    • Do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?
    • Do you play on Soda app installed on Windows 10/11 computer? Or do you play on Facebook site through a browser (mozilla, chrome, edge, etc)?

Please check out troubleshooting steps and let me know if this helps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

Thanks

• tmfischer

I play the Soda app on Windows 10 on my desktop computer. My progress has always been automatically saved.

I am on level 5068. When the app stopped and crashed I restarted my computer twice. It did keep my level the same.

But the 3 Lollipops I had are now gone. And I had between 25-and 28 for each of the boosters. Those reset to 3 each. The reason I had accumulated those totals is that I spent 36.31 that morning to set myself up to be able to play the game with some help for a while. That is not possible now.

I was going to quit the game but admittedly I am addicted to it! I cannot however spend any more money on this as I am on a fixed income. Although I did initially get what I paid for, I ended up losing them when the game crashed. I can't afford to spend money on something and then end up losing it. So my progress from now on will be slow going.

Thank you for your quick responses.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @tmfischer

I see, thank you for replying! Glad to hear your progress is intact at least

I understand a glitch happened and you lost boosters. Unfortunately, boosters are saved on the computer storage and not King servers so, if they're lost and don't come back with troubleshooting, this means they were deleted permanently and you can't restore them by yourself.

I still suggest to contact Player Support to see if they can send you some sort of refund even if you didn't buy some of them. I can't guarantee you they will because lost paid items have a priority in terms of refunds but I saw some cases where Player Support sent replacements because a glitch happened.

Good luck and hope you'll be able to build up your inventory as soon as possible 🙂

• tmfischer

Thank you again for your quick response.

I just sent a question to Player Support. Hopefully, they can help.

Appreciate your help with this. Thanks again.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022

Hello @tmfischer

you're welcome! 🤗

However, this forum - Soda community- doesn't handle purchases issues nor refunds because personal information can't be shared publicly on the fourm, I'm sorry.😅 You would need to contact the team of Player Support. Here's how:

contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received" . It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by Support team. Explain the problem.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: click here

If you have purchase receipts, send them too.

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund in Windows.

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?