Days played reset to 1

Options
DaddyO-2
DaddyO-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

My game started today and reset number of continuous days played back to 1. I know I played yesterday. What is going on. Every week I seem to be experiencing some malfunction with this app.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @DaddyO-2

I am sorry to hear your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁. The daily bonus can be reset for various reasons. An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the daily bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

Since you have some issues with the app, as you say, please consider troubleshooting so hopefully no more issues. Troubleshooting: 👉 provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly

• DaddyO-2
    DaddyO-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for the response. Understand what you are saying it is just that about a week ago I had to reinstall the app due to other issues. While support was helpful in reloading most of what I lost, you can understand my frustration at constantly getting set backwards.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yes, I do understand @DaddyO-2 and I am very sorry you had this experience.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, I often have the same issue with this feature. It just seems to be the way it is, not sure why! I try not to pay it too much mind. Have a great day! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?