My game suddenly shut down losing not only my progress but all 5 soda bottle bonuses.

gr8lyf
gr8lyf Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I get my progress back? I had been using gold bars to maintain all complete soda pop bottles so that I start with all the bonuses. Now they’re all gone just because the game just suddenly shut down. It’s not our wifi. My phone is fully charged.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hello @gr8lyf and welcome to Soda community

Do you have a King/Facebook account to save your progress? If so, your progress can be restored. 😀Read more here

----

If you can't retrieve your progress then please create a King account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support to ask them to manually restore your levels

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

Good luck 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

As for the rainbow streak, unfortunately it's not a feature that can be restored by Support team, I'm sorry 😔 it has to be built up again.

However, if you lost purchased item and you couldn't use them, you can contact Player Support to ask for a refund. Here's how to contact Player Support:

Contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?