Nancy

Options
Scorpian68
Scorpian68 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been playing Candy crush for a long time and the game messed up, could not play could not down load. now I have finally downloaded everything and I am back at the beginning. It says I am not online. I do not get any rewards or see the other players. Then all of a sudden I see the players all is good and now I am back off line. I was up to level 3009. how do i get back online?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,618 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Scorpian68

I am sorry to hear you couldnโ€™t play the game. So I understand, sometimes you can play online and see other events/features. Letโ€™s see if we can get you back on track.

First of all you might consider doing the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->ย not dataย ย that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

If that doesnโ€™t work please give us some more info:

• Do you use a King or Facebook account?
    • Do you play on Win10/Winn11 app?
    • Did you check for updates for the browser you use when you play on Facebook ?
    • You can try another (updated) browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge)
    • Clear the cache (not data)
    • What kind of make and model has your device you are playing on?

You can find more info ๐Ÿ‘‰ here how to get your progress back.

Hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?