Daily Bonus

manolivalencia_70
manolivalencia_70 Posts: 1 Newbie

My Daily Bonus keeps starting over even though I play the game throughout the day. Seems like when I get past 80 days it resets back to 1st day. Is there a limit on the number of days you can get. This has happened to me multiple times. Anyway you can reset my Daily Bonus to where it was.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @manolivalencia_70 I am sorry to hear your Daily Bonus keeps resetting 😕 It cannot be restored 🙁. The daily bonus can be reset for various reasons. An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the daily bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

Since this happens over and over, I recommend doing the following: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Hopefully the Daily Bonus won’t reset again 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?