Baking a Cake - prizes don’t match up

webmastermama
webmastermama Posts: 1 Newbie

So we all bake a cake. It shows winning 2 lollipop things. But when I go back to game they don’t show. I had one and should have 3 but it shows 2. So where are the others? Baking a cake and prizes not given?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @webmastermama

The number you see next to the Supersonic Lolly means how many whole lollipops you have. In the Bake a Cake you will receive pieces (in both cakes!) with which you can eventually make a whole lollipop. So it might be that you already had 1 full Suppersonic Lolly, could make a 2nd Lolly with the different parts (from the 2 cakes) and you now need 1 (or 2 I’m not sure 🤔) more parts to make the 3rd Supersonic Lolly. Sometimes you can also win lollipop pieces in an event 😉

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @webmastermama

The number you see next to the Supersonic Lolly means how many whole lollipops you have. In the Bake a Cake you will receive pieces (in both cakes!) with which you can eventually make a whole lollipop. So it might be that you already had 1 full Suppersonic Lolly, could make a 2nd Lolly with the different parts (from the 2 cakes) and you now need 1 (or 2 I’m not sure 🤔) more parts to make the 3rd Supersonic Lolly. Sometimes you can also win lollipop pieces in an event 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?