Why are streaks lost when game crashes?

Options
SassyMedic96
SassyMedic96 Posts: 7 Level 2

I’ve had the game crash and close on me several times this week and every time I lose my streak.

I know from reading replies that you don’t restore streaks when the game crashes but why are the streaks lost when the game crashes in the first place? It’s not the player’s fault the game crashes. We work hard for the streaks and often pay for gold bars and boosters to be able to keep the streaks.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @SassyMedic96 and welcome to Soda community!

Did the game app crash while you were playing the level?. If you clicked "play" button and the game crashed mid level then it counts as quitting the level without completing it. The game doesn't interpret the circumstances, it only sees the level complete wasn't saved so failed level means that winning streak is lost.

Maybe there are other reasons related to the nature of the crash

Though we should understand why your game keeps crashing to find a solution.

Please check this guide and let me know if it helps or not

If you paid for an item but you couldn't use it due to the glitch you may try asking Player Support to send you a refund. Please check here for more infos

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Unfortunately if your game crashes streaks are lost and so is any progress made in a level while you were playing. It happens to all of us at some point!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?