We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Edited by CM:⛔️ For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address.

ThirtyMileZone101
ThirtyMileZone101 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

How come since the recent update of the game is it not allowing me to sign in, connect my game to Facebook, help my friends with lives or allowing my friend's to send me live

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hello @ThirtyMileZone101 and welecome to Soda community!

First off, I kindly ask you to please change the headline of this discussion and remove your personal email address, for your own protection and privacy. Unlike in private messages, that type of personal information could be misused in public discussions 😅

To edit your comment you have less than 24 hours. Click on the gray cogwheel icon at the top right of the comment. Select "edit". Change text. Save comment.

hope this helps

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

As for the problem, let's try to find out what's going on, please provide more details 🙂

• Which device do you use?(make and model)
    • do you play on Soda app connected to Facebook account?
    • do you play on Facebook site on your computer?
    • What is the latest update of Soda app installed in your device?
    • What is the latest update of operating system installed in your device? (E.g Android 11, iOS 15.5)

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?