We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Re: [candycrushsodasaga-invalid] 8706866569 (CandyCrushSodaSaga) (11564811)

Shelleydale
Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2

Above is my ticket number and game ID for lengthy back and forth with Community Managers and then Customer Support.

Issues of ' No Internet Connection ' were never resolved. When it happens, the only thing I can do is uninstall and reinstll the game, on Microsoft laptop and/or i p{hone 11 pro max , resulting in loss of all boosters, progres in game etc.

I have given up as has customer support.

I would at least like reimbursement of my Wonderball boosters at levels twelve, seventeen and twenty-one . I got a message that said no internet connection but don't worry, you will receive them when connection is restored ( I DID NOT ) as well as the ten gold bars awarded at level 22, which I also did not receive.

All of these levels are checked off as if I had completed them, because I tried to claim them. Now I am unable to go back and claim them, even though the event is still going on.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,955 Soda Moderator

Hello @Shelleydale I am sorry to hear you still have problems 😕. I forwarded it to the CM. You will be notified as soon as we know more 🙂.

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,467 Community Manager

Hi again Shelleydale, I'm sorry to hear the issue is still not solved. Would you please mind trying to reinstall the game on your phone again. Let us know if reinstalling it causes Windows 10 to have connection error and then try again in a bit again. Please let us know if this works!

• Shelleydale

They told me to contact you! Six different people wrote to me. Not. very good for continuity. At the end, they said they could not help me.

My Microsoft Windows 10 is working fine now.

The mobile periodically loses connection and I reinstall it and it comes back, in the meantime, Iosing any of the system boosters, and also, never having any of the games that are on windows 10, it means that when I accumulate eggs, for example in the egg hunt while playing on Facebook or my cell phone, I get no credit. I

I have pretty much given up playing on anything except Windows 10 on my laptop. I still would really appreciate it if I get the boosters from the Wonderballs on levels 12, 17, 1nd 21 of the egg hunt, as well as the 10 gold bars from level 22. When I was off the internet, when I clicked on them it said that I would get them when the connection was restored, but that never happened, and no, there are green check marks as if I had completed the tasks , which I did, and I got nothing.

I have mentioned this request numerous times in all my correspondence, and each time the request is ignored. I think it is the least that could be done.

I have noticed that there are many people on the support forum who have similar problems with their games as I do. I do think that some work needs to be done at ' headquarters' to improve the functioning of this game.

• Shelleydale

Yosca,

I have written the same thing to you as I have to FluffyDinosaur , Reinstalling fiixes and I lose all continuity on my other devices, and al boosters etc. Its not worth it. Im going to stop playing on my phone,

I have pretty much given up playing on anything except Windows 10 on my laptop. I still would really appreciate it if I get the boosters from the Wonderballs on levels 12, 17, 1nd 21 of the egg hunt, as well as the 10 gold bars from level 22. When I was off the internet, when I clicked on them it said that I would get them when the connection was restored, but that never happened, and no, there are green check marks as if I had completed the tasks , which I did, and I got nothing.

I have mentioned this request numerous times in all my correspondence, and each time the request is ignored. I think it is the least that could be done.

I have noticed that there are many people on the support forum who have similar problems with their games as I do. I do think that some work needs to be done at ' headquarters' to improve the functioning of this game.

4:02PM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?