We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where are my soda bottles?

Safabela
Safabela Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not receiving 5 soda bottles when I earn them on certain levels and I have 3 stars. This has happened several times, the game says earn up to five bottles depending on how many stars and when I complete that hard level with three stars I do not get what I’m supposed to get or if I have two stars I don’t get the two or four bottles whatever I’m supposed to get - I always just get one soda bottle.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,955 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Safabela

I think you're referring to the Rainbow Streak. When you win a level the 1st time you always receive 1 bottle of the Rainbow Streak 🤗 When you try to win 1 level several times you will see a pop-up of the Rainbow Streak at a certain moment that if you win the level at that moment with e.g. at least 2 stars you could end up in e.g. bottle 3. But this depends on when you have won the level and not when points are added.

Hope you understand 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?