I started a game and soon as it came on the out of moves screen came up still showing I had 29 moves

Options
RedBoneRia
RedBoneRia Posts: 7 Level 2

I ended up losing the boosters I used and a life why is that? And what happened to Kimmy's arcade it disappeared on me about 2 days ago and it had 3 days left

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @RedBoneRia and welcome to Soda community!

I'm not sure I understand what happened sorry. If you experienced a glitch please try these steps

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If the problem is still occurring, please report it back to me, thanks.

Kimmy's Arcade might come back. If it does not, then it's possible it's temporarily absent and it's not on your game side if you checked that it's in optimal condition

If you lost purchases items due to this glitch, you might try to contact Player Support to ask them to replace them. Please read here for more infos. Boosters won for free cannot be replaced, I'm sorry.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,436 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @RedBoneRia

We may not have Kimmy's Arcade this week. I didn't get it in my game either. I usually see Kimmy's Arcade from Thursday to Monday, but unfortunately this Thursday I didn't see it at all. Sometimes the Studio may also decide that another group of players will get the feature, or maybe there was another reason the Studio had decided there is no Kimmy's Arcade this week. Let’s hope we’ll get it next week 🤞

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @RedBoneRia and welcome to Soda community!

I'm not sure I understand what happened sorry. If you experienced a glitch please try these steps

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If the problem is still occurring, please report it back to me, thanks.

Kimmy's Arcade might come back. If it does not, then it's possible it's temporarily absent and it's not on your game side if you checked that it's in optimal condition

If you lost purchases items due to this glitch, you might try to contact Player Support to ask them to replace them. Please read here for more infos. Boosters won for free cannot be replaced, I'm sorry.

• RedBoneRia
    RedBoneRia Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yes it seemed to be a glitch I didn't make any purchases but I did lose boosters that I did purchase beforehand it was only one of each boosters at the beginning of the game.....

My main question is about Kimmy's arcade, it disappeared about 2 days ago and there was still 3 days left to play what happened to it?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,436 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @RedBoneRia

We may not have Kimmy's Arcade this week. I didn't get it in my game either. I usually see Kimmy's Arcade from Thursday to Monday, but unfortunately this Thursday I didn't see it at all. Sometimes the Studio may also decide that another group of players will get the feature, or maybe there was another reason the Studio had decided there is no Kimmy's Arcade this week. Let’s hope we’ll get it next week 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?