NOT POSSIBLE TO GET REWARDS

Options
gonzalom1000
gonzalom1000 Posts: 4 Newbie

It was impossible for me to get rewards of 40 gold bars and 24 hours, and suddenly, it appears as got.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @gonzalom1000

To be able to help you, I need some more information from you. Can you tell me what kind of rewards you mean? Is it the Egg Hunt rewards you want to claim?

Answers

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @gonzalom1000

To be able to help you, I need some more information from you. Can you tell me what kind of rewards you mean? Is it the Egg Hunt rewards you want to claim?

• gonzalom1000
    Options

I am attaching a picture. Rewards "de lujo" positions 1, 2, 7, and 22 were lost, but they appears as got it.

• Yosca
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello again @gonzalom1000

I suspect you see the rewards listed as claimed, right? If you have completed certain quests on another device, you can only claim the reward on that device. As an example, I play on my phone and on my iPad. The quests I completed on my ipad show on my phone as already claimed. When I check the rewards on my iPad, I can claim that reward.

• gonzalom1000
    Options

Dear Yosca,

I am sorry, but this is not the case. I knew you can not claim for rewards when the quests are completed in another device ( I am 4417, and I play in facebook, iPhone and iPad).

I was trying to get rewards from quests completed in iPhone, and I always recevied the message that the trol of gum was doing something, and I couldn't get the rewards (this was for 2 and 22 with 50 gold bars). For Quests 1 & 7 I was waiting to make the most with the 24 hours free. However, yesterday in the morning, 10:00 Spanish time, I tried to get them, and suddenly the game seemed to work wrong....and when I tried to start againg, it was already impossible to get the rewards, and they appeared as got it, which was not true.

Best regards,

• Yosca
    Options

Oh my @gonzalom1000 I am very sorry to hear that 😔. You said 24 hours unlimited lives. Did you purchase “De Luxe” rewards? In case you have made a purchase, and the reward cannot be received because the game did not work properly you need to contact Player Support. Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. What you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

I read that you play via Facebook account. King is moving away from Facebook so you could consider to create a King account. Sometimes we see different issues (like the bubblegum troll is causing problems in your game) or not able to purchase some. You can read more about moving away from Facebook 👉 here. If you want to know more about a King account and how you can sync both accounts, please read 👉 this guide.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?