We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I'm not getting my won prizes on Kimmy's Arcade. Can you help?

JellyPA
JellyPA Posts: 3 Newbie

The last two times I've played the prizes I've won are not showing up for me to play. The last time I played I even spend gold to continue and still did not get credited with the prizes I've won.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,955 Soda Moderator

Hello @JellyPA welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear you didn’t receive the prizes on Kimmy’s Arcade 😕. We in the Community cannot send a refund or replacement of prizes.

You might consider doing troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

If they still don’t show up after that I suggest you contact Player Support and hopefully they can help you. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on a mobile device you can contact Player Support here: https://soporto.king.com/contact Describe briefly the issue and don’t forget to mention your Game ID. Click HERE to find out how.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?