Error: Network error or no internet connection

Options
Kiki_g
Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑

Hello, everyone,

I hope someone can help me. I'm playing in Storm season and I'm not getting any rewards for the Miracle Ball or Cake. "Network error" is displayed for the miracle ball and the slot machine or "no internet connection" for the cake. I can't activate the "Deluxe Pass" either.

Sorry I don't speak much english, hence the google translate.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,094 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Kiki_g welcome to the Community. I am sorry you have a problem. So you can’t do a purchase, nor claim prizes. Let’s find out why you have this error. Did you check for game and device updates?

• Do you play via King or Facebook account?
    • Which platform do you use? Browser or app?
    • What device do you play on? Make and model
    • Which version Operating System do you have?
    • Which version of the Soda app do you have?
    • What is your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find

In the meantime, please try the troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

• Kiki_g
    Options
    Hello Yosca, here are the answers

·        Do you play via King or Facebook account?

• Via King

·        Which platform do you use? Browser or app

• App

·        What device do you play on? Make and model

• I hope I understand the question correctly, I play on the computer

·        Which version Operating System do you have?

• Win 10

·        Which version of the Soda app do you have?

·        What is your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find

• Yosca
    Options

Thank you @Kiki_g

Did you do the troubleshooting? That is important because sometimes your game needs to reconnect to King servers. I see you have the latest game version and playing on Win10, have you checked for device updates? Please refer to this guide (you can click on the green word 😉) for instructions if you’re having connection problems.

Hope this helps 🙂

• Kiki_g
    Options

Hi again, yes I did the troubleshooting.

If I start a reset, will my boosters remain?

• Yosca
    Options

No @Kiki_g I am sorry. Boosters are stored in your device’s memory. A reset or reinstall the game all in-game items like boosters and lives will be lost. Your progress and gold bars can always be restored by reconnecting the game to your Facebook or King account. Do you have enough free memory storage?

• Kiki_g
    Options

And there's no other way, Yosca? That spoils the fun of the game if all my boosters are lost, there are not a few 😯

My RAM has 7 GB, with a momentary utilization of 4%

• Yosca
    edited May 2022
    Options

Oh my @Kiki_g That’s a lot of boosters and I can understand that you don’t want to lose them!

If the troubleshooting didn’t help (you could try again, because sometimes you might to repeat a few times) you can contact Support HERE . Explain your situation, tell them you don’t want to lose all the boosters and maybe they have a solution for you. It might be helpful if you include your Game ID, so they can check things.

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

I really hope they can help you!

• Kiki_g
    Options

Hi Yasca,

I wrote to the support and hope that there are other solutions. Losing all my boosters would be really hard.

Thank you for your help so far, you are doing really well. Kerstin

• Yosca
    Options

You’re welcome @Kiki_g and thank you ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?