Having multiple problems with Mischief Season

Options
grayboots
grayboots Posts: 1 Newbie

When I pass a quest that includes a supersonic lolly, it doesn't give it to me. Also, I am working on a quest for collecting cupcakes, and when I collect them, they are not counted. This is so annoying. Also, you used to be able to have unlimited refresh of the quests, and I am at a high level that is extremely difficult to win, it is hard to complete these quests. I always purchase the deluxe package, and now I don't know if I ever will again if this doesn't change.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @grayboots welcome to the Community. I also have Mischief Season, but I don’t have any problems 🤔. I’ve completes the quests and received all the rewards. Can you try the troubleshooting steps, to see if this fix your issues: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

About the refreshing of the quests we asked about it, and we were told that this season is set up this way with the refresh of quests. (I remember from the beginning of the season events that we had to wait 24 hours until a task could be refreshed again 😅) You can give your feedback 👉 here about the Mischief season so that we can pass this on to the Studio.

🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?