Cake and 4 in a row.

Options
ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,838 Level 3

A few days ago I created a team. Today I was joined by the second member of my team. He only went through 55 levels. Previously, he went through more than 4000 levels, did not register and he lost his progress. Now he has registered and started the game again.

He can't join the Bake the Cake game right now. I think and hope that he will be able to join this game the next time the cake comes out.

I think correctly?

I really need players in the team. And I want the team to bake the cake, not just me.

My question is about the game "4 - in a row".

He does not see this game.

I think this is because he has gone through too few levels yet.

Friends, how many levels does a player have to complete to get the game "4 - in a row"?

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ElenaVorona and welcome back to Soda community!

If your friend has Team Feature and joined your team then Bake a Cake should appear eventually. @rebelchild wasn't able to take part in the first week of Bake a Cake after joining my team but was able to play it the week after, I believe?

If you're looking for other members check out this page, there are members looking for teams or team mates

As for 4 in a row, usually players may unlock it at level 37.

If the feature does not appear after trying standard troubleshooting then it's likely that the feature is not available in your friend's game at the moment. It's possible, unfortunately 😥. There's not much else that can be done. Let's hope it'll appear soon!

---

Troubleshooting steps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here. You can clear cookies/cache of your device. Or clear cache of Soda app directly, if you own Android. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,838 Level 3
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

Thank you very much for your reply.

You confirmed my assumptions and it is important and useful for me.

I once promised a community member that I would not advertise for my team (Soda only). And I will keep my promise. I will not advertise for my CCSS team.

I already have a great team at FHS. Team positions are rarely vacated.

In CCFS, I now have free places. But 12 people play all the time. And this is good.

In these games, I also did not advertise in the community. The players just came to me and stayed.

I hope that in CCSS I will also put together a good team. It's just a matter of time.

The main thing is that this time was given to me

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,515 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty I just happened upon this message.

My bake a cake worked. Then I had joined a team and the feature stopped working. In fact many things didn't work right in my game.

Then I had joined another team and the feature worked again.

When I was invited to your team it took about 1 week before the bake a cake worked, but now things work great!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?