Can I delete my king account?

Options
aristotletan
aristotletan Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2022 in Discussions

Please help me delete my king account. I sent the King support, and nothing happens. 😐

I wish I could delete it.

Log out and back again. I want to delete this... It's been 3 months ago..

*Edited by CM:Β β›”Β That’s too much personal information. We have removed the screenshot as it was showing your email address. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - OurΒ House Rules

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @aristotletan and welcome to Soda community!

Please note that sharing pesonal infos such as your personal email address is not allowed for your own saferty and privacy.

To delete, the picture, click on gray cogwheel icon on your right and select "edit". go below the picture and use backspace key to delete it. Save comment.

As for your King account, do you wish to permanently delete the account that has saved your Soda levels?

If yes, in order to proceed with your GDPR "Right To Be Forgotten" request, you would need to contact Player support from your game app

Contact Player Support on mobile devices: open Soda app- tap on cogwheel icon - "?" icon- scroll down and tap on "privacy and terms"- "how to delete your player account"- scroll down and tap on "contact us". Select the topics: "privacy" and "permanently delete my account" and send

If you don't play on mobile device then contact Player Support from here. Select topics as mentioned above. It might be helpful to add your user ID so your account can easily located (here's how to find your user ID)

Check your spam emails in case the first response from Player Support ends up there.

Let me know if it works! πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?