We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

No Internet Connection

punchin1979
punchin1979 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑

I am around level 1130. When I log on for the past week, it says there is no internet connection or server. All my other games are still work. What is going on?

Best Answer

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

There seems to be a lost connection between the app and your connect with the actual gaming device have you tried to check and see if you might needed to log out completely and then log back in with your email address make sure you save your progress as if you logged in with your email then your progress is saved thats how King Games save's their Games....

After you have completed this, let me know if it works here by commenting here in this box and if it doesn't then I will assist you further my friend 😉💯 but I believe this should fix your issues either way please let me know...as you might have to go further....

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

It sounds like your app is not connecting to the internet. Try signing out of your account within the app and signing back in!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

There seems to be a lost connection between the app and your connect with the actual gaming device have you tried to check and see if you might needed to log out completely and then log back in with your email address make sure you save your progress as if you logged in with your email then your progress is saved thats how King Games save's their Games....

After you have completed this, let me know if it works here by commenting here in this box and if it doesn't then I will assist you further my friend 😉💯 but I believe this should fix your issues either way please let me know...as you might have to go further....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?