inthecabin

Options
inthecabinone
inthecabinone Posts: 8 Level 2

I have worked so hard and spent a lot of money playing your games and it only seems as though you do not care. You should fix the problems and communicate with those who have told you of the problem.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @inthecabinone and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry that you feel unheard, this is the first post of yours I read. Which problems are you experiencing? 🙂

Thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello again @inthecabinone 🙂

I realized your previous comments have been merged to the Support discussion (👉️HERE) that tackles the current purchases issue in Windows app. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

As of now, we don't have a timeframe for the fix but hopefully players will get it soon. Updates on the problem will be released on the main support discussion

I couldn't find any info on which device you use to play Soda and if you play on windows app installed from Microsoft Store. In any case, there's a temporary workaround to be able to make purchases again:

Meanwhile, please try this workaround which should help until the issue is fixed:

-Open Microsoft Store

-Locate your Account Settings in the top right corner of the screen

-Select App Settings

-Turn on the ‘Purchase sign-in' feature

-Go back to the game and try making a purchase once again

• inthecabinone
    inthecabinone Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I attempted the work a round, did not work

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @inthecabinone

I asked community manager for updates on the situation, we're waiting for the answer 👍️

Do you see connection error messages in profile settings in your Soda app by chance?

Thanks for your patience!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?